CleanAds

Friday, December 15, 2017

Imagine Food Soups and Broths

Trying new products is one of my FAVORITE things to do! So when Influenster sent me some products by Imagine Foods I was excited to see what the line offered. My kids are HUGE soup eaters, strange I know, but they love soup. We try to make a lot of it ourselves because I do not like buying food with things in it I cannot pronounce (or my six year old cannot read). Finding soups that they like and I will buy can be a bit challenging.

So the Imagine Foods lines is a big win in our house.  What is not to love when the products start with real and organic ingredients! Even better our local Wegmans carries these products. That was a side track, back to the products we were sent.

I always like to have chicken broth on hand and this Super Reds sounded amazing to both Hubby and I. I decided to try the chicken broth first. I browned up some chicken and then added the pablano and queso soup, thinned out with the broth to a pan and simmered for about 7 minutes. While the chicken was simmer I cooked the couscous in the broth as well.

This was a super quick and easy dinner (I forgot to snap a picture), but both kids loved it (even my little one who claims she does not like chicken if not in nugget form).

I can't wait to try the Super Reds another night!

**The Imagine Foods products were provided to me free by Influenster to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment