CleanAds

Friday, October 6, 2017

Fitness and Health Apps

There is an app for everything, or at least it seems that way.  I try to be very selective about the apps I put on my phone and only have ones I use all the time (Hello Target app).  So when it comes to health and fitness apps, I only have ones on my phone that I will truly use. Here are my current favorites.




This is my go to fitness app. I use it all the time. I check my steps, track my workouts, and make sure my sleep is going well. Seriously I love that it shows all the different aspects of your sleep! Have you checked that out? If not do it, it is so interesting.


This one will come down to if your Doctor’s Office uses it. Mine does not, but the kids pediatrician does and it is wonderful. I can track growth, medications, shots, print records, make appointments, and so much more. This app has saved me a number of times when Little B has gone to the ER. It is amazing to have all the kids’ medical information at your fingertips.

As we have moved into the word of glasses for the kiddos, this new app is awesome to keep in your back pocket. The best part of this app is that you can check your vision without going to the Eye Doctor!
I mean what could be better than a great app and saving you time!

Thanks to my friends at Warby Parker letting me know about this awesome new resource. What are your go to Fitness and Health apps?


No comments:

Post a Comment