CleanAds

Friday, June 23, 2017

Target Coupon Hacks

So I have not done one of these posts in awhile, but this one deserves to be featured. This was my Target Haul for a net cost of $7!

So this is how it went down, I had coupons from Coupons.com for the Sally Hansen Nail polishes ($2 off each) and a Cartwheel for the Gel polish for 15% off. Then I had a coupon for the Clean and Clean for $2 off as well. (Have to love Coupons.com) Then 10% off the Softlips on Cartwheel. Add on top of that a coupon for a $5 Gift Card with a $20 Beauty Purchase (also on Cartwheel). For those into math we are down $11 already! Add on the 5% for using my Red Card (because everyone needs it) and the money my mom is giving me for the Softlips (she has been looking for them), that gives me a net cost of about $7! That is what I call a good Target Haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment