CleanAds

Friday, May 5, 2017

Leo Mazzotti Bracelets

First of all I think that Instagram is a great way to learn about new companies and products and find some really fun stuff. That leads me to this post, I was contacted by Leo Mazzotti, an Italian jewelry company, to try some of their products. They have three collections of different themed bracelets and I am in love with the Italian Dolce Vita collection. I actually ordered two bracelets because I could not decide on one!

They make all the bracelets to order so do not be surprised if it takes a little time to get to you, but when they arrive you will not be disappointed. They arrive in a beautiful box and just look so pretty.



I could not wait to try my new bracelets and they look so great no matter what I am wearing. Here is my favorite the Venezia


I also order the Milano as that is the area in Italy that my family is from

The bracelets are so easy to wear and can go with anything. You can dress then up or down and the price is so affordable. If you want to try a  Leo Mazzotti bracelet, use my code (JacquiR5) to save 10% and let me know what you think. 

**No compensation was received for this post, I was sent 1 bracelet to try and bought another one myself. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting the same comments, then I got messages it showing me there based out of Switzerland but there site is UK. I get comments from many different pages they have and the messages I received would be in English then randomly in Spanish. If it was really based out of Switzerland why are they talking Spanish. Was it a scam site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seemed to be real, I have order from them a few times and always gotten my items with no issues.

      Delete