CleanAds

Friday, April 7, 2017

Spring Holiday Decor

I love decorating for any holiday (and all holidays, just ask my Hubby). But I am also picky about my decorations and I like them to look a certain way. So I was loving all the wooden signs for the holidays and loved the idea of reversible ones, this was my inspiration

* I would link to this item but it is gone from Etsy.

I had hubby cut me some blocks from wood in the garage (luckily he saves all his extra wood). Then the girls and I went to AC Moore with a gift card for craft paper. Lucky for us it was on clearance and we scored 2 huge books!



Then a little Mod Podge on the paper/wood and let it dry.


They I made letter stencils (printed out a font I liked in the right size and cut them out) and made the letters with permanent markers.


Decor done!

No comments:

Post a Comment