CleanAds

Friday, February 10, 2017

Happy Galentine's Day

So I am a little early, but I LOVE this concept of Galentine's Day. Galentine's Day is February 13th and is a day to celebrate our BFF's and all those ladies that make life easier for us. The ladies and I will not be celebrating on the 13th, we have something planned for later in the month already, but I wanted to share so easy "DIY" Galentine's Day ideas with you all.

Fun Cocktails are a must for a Girls Night. Here are a few of my favorites:

White Wine Sangeria

Red Wine Sangeria
Can you see the theme here?

Also I love a good at home mani/pedi with my girls. Honestly I cannot say enough about Sally Hansen Miracle Gel for the best at home (easy on the nails) gel mani.

This is not a paid response, I just seriously love this polish it totally last for a while and my nails are so much healthier from it. And with 80 colors to choose from there is no time to get bored! I think the best way to celebrate with my girls is a fun low key night.

What is your Galentine's Day ideas/plans?

My ideas for this post were inspired by Eventbrite, you can use them for all your party planning needs

No comments:

Post a Comment