CleanAds

Monday, April 30, 2012

Unjunk you pantry

Have you seen this book?

The wonderful ladies at Naturally Savvy send me a copy to read. Let me just tell you if you like the Eat this not that books you will LOVE this book!

The whole idea of the book is finding junk foods that are better for you. The idea is to rid your diet of foods that contain high-fructose corn syrup, trans-fats, MSG, artificial flavors and colors, artificial sweeteners and preservatives. I was actually really happy to see that most of the things we have in the house do not have any of these (ok the things I eat, Hubby’s cheese balls not so much). I think that I got out of the habit of all of this when I was pregnant.

I was actually pleasantly surprised to see that so much of the food that I eat falls on the right side of the book (the good foods side). I did find some fun new foods I want to try from the book, Crisps potato chips, SunSpire Sun Drops, and TruWhip. Has anyone tried any of these?

I think the best part of the book has been all the new “healthy” junk foods that it has introduced me to. Again if you like the Eat this not that type books I would highly recommended  Unjunk your Junk Food.

 

*This book was provide for me to review no other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment